The wonderful world of Justice and Mommy aka Mary!

Monday, November 19, 2007

And the Academy Award for best dramatic performance goes to.....Justice Gerber!


For most kids a splinter is a painful and unwanted experience. For other kids it's the end of the world. Justice would be in the end of the world category. While we were at McArthur yesterday, he happened to brush the palm of his hand on the wooden banister, on the steps, leading to the beach and got several splinters. Some of them were minuscule, others came out pretty easily and two were somewhat deeply embedded. I got a few out while waiting to see Santa and decided to leave the others for later.

That night directly after Justice's bath while his skin was still moist I tried again to remove the pesky splinters to no avail. At the slightest touch Justice would freak out and jerk his hand away making things very difficult so I decided to try again in the morning. The morning did not go any better. In fact it was worse. About 10-20 seconds into the whole process he was screeching and screaming "Somebody help me!". I give. Justice 3, Mommy 0.

His ability to put out Oscar worthy performance never ceases to amaze me. This kid has some serious talent and he needs very little encouragement to perform. *Sigh*, as a mom I really hope he gets paid for this one day....

Perhaps dad will have better luck tonight than I did.
StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page
posted by Mary Gerber at 11/19/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home