The wonderful world of Justice and Mommy aka Mary!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things


Last weekend Justice and I went to a few of my local thrift stores looking for whatever treasures we could find. After picking through the board games and finally finding a few with all the pieces till in tact, I noticed a few VHS Disney movies we don't have. Now I wouldn't normally buy VHS anymore except they were all one-two dollars. I picked a few out and added them to my other purchases.

When we got home Justice noticed the Snow White movie in the bag and said, "Mommy, why did you get this movie? We already have it." Knowing we did not have that particular movie I said, "No, we don't." Then I asked "What's it called?" He looked at it for a moment then said "It's Snow White and the Three Dirty Little Men" Immediately I started laughing hysterically. "Why are you laughing?" he asked me. All I could say is "I can't tell you!"

I think he got the "name" from looking at the cover. He knew who Snow White was and in the movie she comes and cleans their cottage. Three of the dwarfs are more prominent on the cover, so he focused on them and came up with his own name. Kids, ya gotta love em!
StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page
posted by Mary Gerber at 1/22/2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home