The wonderful world of Justice and Mommy aka Mary!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Looking For The Light At The End Of The Tunnel


I've had a couple of crazy weeks which have prevented me from posting my normal number of blogs; but, I don't want to keep everybody hanging until I have my laptop back again. Here is a quick re-cap of our wild adventures in the last two weeks (full detail will be following in the next several weeks).

We went camping with the Outlanders in Northern Florida. I somehow managed to loose my car key in the Itchetucknee Spring on a Saturday and couldn't have a new key made until Monday. The big problem was, Justice was scheduled to fly out of PBI the next morning with his father. They missed their flights and the missing key snowballed into a huge mess for his father. Again, I'd like to say I'm an idiot and I'm so sorry!

Justice and his father were not able to leave town until Thursday of that week and as luck would have it I had to put my car in the shop on Friday. Several hundred dollars later I had a working car once again and drove to Panera Bread to use the Internet, only to find my wireless capability has stopped working. GRRRRRR is all I have to say at this point.

To make a long story short I had to take my laptop back to Circuit City and leave it there for evaluation. Hopefully they can fix it, as it's still under warranty. If not, it will have to be sent to Toshiba and I will be unable to post for a couple of weeks.

To make matters worse I am a mommy without Justice right now! He is up visiting his father in Delaware and will be gone until July 20th. I'm stressed out and missing him terribly. When I get stressed, I become very scatterbrained. I even forgot my carefully packed lunch today, which I placed so carefully by the front door!

So there you have it. Things are crazy right now and I need to go look for the light at the end of the tunnel. I know it's there somewhere.
StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page
posted by Mary Gerber at 6/23/2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home