The wonderful world of Justice and Mommy aka Mary!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Post Vacation Update

We've returned from our Orlando vacation and I am happy to say we had a killer time! I know you are all probably waiting to hear all the fun details of our trip; however, due to the ending school year it and the time it will take for our pictures to arrive from Disney it will be about 2 1/2 weeks before I can start posting our short stories.

Justice is working very hard to make "Word Wizard", by memorizing a certain vocabulary list and I am in the homestretch of my Intermediate Algebra course. I have 1 week until my last test and the due date for all extra credit work and 2 weeks until the final, so you can see why blogging must be put on the back burner for now.

In the meantime we will be attending a hot air balloon festival this weekend, followed by study time, study time and more study time! If I get the chance, I will try and post at least 1 or 2 pictures to give you a small window into what we've been doing!
StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page
posted by Mary Gerber at 4/17/2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home